Tuesday 8 February 2011

We're on the road again

This could be the last entry until we get to Morocco! Oh no I hear you say ( who say? for all I know, no one will see this, but incase you are there ). How you doin ? Its a beautiful spring day, the sun is shining and the world feels fine. We spent yesterday celebrating Jaimie's 22nd birthday, she's on top of the world, really happy and just had the birthday weekend of her life. We wined and dined her and ended the night in her house with her friends and were part of the group like we weren't actually her parents! Its such a privilege to be accepted in this situation. to be able to see how the young ones all interact and live together is brill. Relationships and inter-reaction is what its all about . Bristol is a thriving city of many cultures and loads of young people, small privately run shops and plenty to do, university life here is the business. If I have one regret, it would be not having gone to uni. I chose surfy boy instead and had a ball but the uni life looks like a growing I could have got into.
Still, thats daft, no regrets. I made my choices ( uninformed ones no doubt ) and took my chances and the rest of my life has unravelled around me. Arn't i the lucky one. What a brilliant life i've had and it can only get better! Drama's have come and gone. Tragedies have come and gone and the sun comes out for another lovely day. I've known and still know lots of lovely people who I've probably not said or not done the right thing too or not shown it often enough, so i'll take the opportunity now and say
I love you and give you all a big hug and a kiss. I apologise for whatever it is i've done that may have offended. I didn't mean it. I'm just human and trying to do what I think and feel is best.
You see, I don't know if I'll see you again. anything could happen and usually does, there is only one certainty and it is rare for any of us to look forward to the completion of our lives! I hope to laugh and cry many more times with all of you ( if thats only one person reading this blog then please take this too personally, it isn't a proposal of marriage! ).
So shut the f**k up now Ted and say your goodbyes. It could be days before I can chat again (oh no I hear you cry ) . The boat leaves in the morning and the drive across spain awaits us. Anything will happen. Fantastic.
Until the next instalment
all the best
love
Ted

PS Krysia and Jaimie send their love too. And Jon is LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment